Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween [The Day After]

The best part about Halloween ... besides being able to indulge your inner demon by dressing in goofy outfits and eating too much candy ... is the stuff on SALE after the big night!

Behold the 'tarbucks mug ... ohhhhhh! I'd been coveting one of these for weeks, but couldn't justify spending $12 on it. Today's sale price - $5. Hello, instant purchase!

What tickles me most is the wee black spidey on the inside, hanging from his web ... ahh, delish!

Back to the night of ghouls and goblins ... I haven't felt like "partying" much this summer/fall (see previous post), but a friend DRAGGED me out trick or treating with her kiddies last night, and I had a real hoot. It was great fun walking for blocks and blocks in the freezing cold ... ah, just kidding, K. It was fun, got some fresh air, and had the chance to spend time with a good friend and her sisters and about 7 kids. Or at least, that's the number we ended up with by the end of the evening.

Well, time for a cuppa of peppermint tea in my new mug (of *course* I'm going to use it all year 'round!) ... and a good book. It's not going door to door for free candy, but it'll do!

— Bonz

No comments: